Carlton House Terrace refers to a street in the St. James's district of London, and in particular to two terraces of white stucco-faced houses which cover the site of Carlton House. This mansion was first erected for Lord Carlton, in 1709, and was later purchased by Frederick, Prince of Wales, in 1732. Up until World War II, Carlton House Terrace was one of the most fashionable residential addresses in London. Most of the houses are now occupied by businesses, institutes and learned societies.
POPULAR SIGNS:More signs
NEW SIGNS:More signs