Pall Mall is a street in Westminster parallel to The Mall, from St. James's Street across Waterloo Place to the Haymarket; while Pall Mall East continues into Trafalgar Square. Pall Mall is best known for being the home to various gentlemen's clubs built in the 19th century and early 20th centuries (Athenaeum, Travellers Club, Reform Club, etc.). The name of the street is derived from "Pall mall" a game played there during the 17th century. The first public street lighting with gas was installed on the Pall Mall in January of 1807.
POPULAR SIGNS:More signs
NEW SIGNS:More signs