The Karl-Marx-Allee is a monumental socialist boulevard built by the GDR between 1952 and 1960 in the districts of Friedrichshain and Mitte in Berlin. Today it's still called by this name. The boulevard was named Stalinallee between 1949 and 1961 and became a flagship project of the reconstruction of East Germany after World War II.
POPULAR SIGNS:More signs
NEW SIGNS:More signs